Rate Dr. Andrew P. Gasecki

Dr. Andrew P. Gasecki's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Gasecki for over a decade. I find his methods a bit unique in that he actually spends time gathering information and learning about my concerns. Every time I go to his office, I feel he is focused on my medical needs and that he is genuinely concerned about my health. Dr. Gasecki has always accepted my insurance, but does require a cash/check co-pay. I feel he is a great practitioner and feel blessed to have him as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2274559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

The first questionable thing was that his office only accepts CASH...no insurance, no credit or debit cards, no checks...cash only. And they don't tell you this when you schedule. I was asked to bring in records and imaging...he didn't even look at any of it. Told me all my problems were related to sleep problems. Oh, and guess what...he runs a sleep clinic! Saw him once and never went back. Very bad vibe and very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273566].votes_count ]]