Rate Dr. Andrew P. Gasecki

Dr. Andrew P. Gasecki's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Gasecki for over a decade. I find his methods a bit unique in that he actually spends time gathering information and learning about my concerns. Every time I go to his office, I feel he is focused on my medical needs and that he is genuinely concerned about my health. Dr. Gasecki has always accepted my insurance, but does require a cash/check co-pay. I feel he is a great practitioner and feel blessed to have him as my physician.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

The first questionable thing was that his office only accepts CASH...no insurance, no credit or debit cards, no checks...cash only. And they don't tell you this when you schedule. I was asked to bring in records and imaging...he didn't even look at any of it. Told me all my problems were related to sleep problems. Oh, and guess what...he runs a sleep clinic! Saw him once and never went back. Very bad vibe and very unprofessional.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag