Dr. JOEL JUAREZ-URIBE

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. JOEL JUAREZ-URIBE has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 5325226

03/04/14 1 1 1 1 Pretty disgusting doctor. Staff very unprofessional they ask the same questions I answered in the questionnaire. I waited 2 hours in the waiting room until I found out the doctor was going to lunch. The male nurse did an Ekg witout knowing what he was doing.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 2612249

09/04/13 2 1 1 2 I sat in their disgusting and empty waiting room for half an hour before I was given any paper work to fill out. Then proceeded to wait another 20 minutes before I was called in. The medical assistant then asked me questions from a 20 page packet, very similar to the one I had already filled out. They then hooked me up to an EKG machine (very unnecessary I was there for a UTI). It took the medical assistants 30 minutes to figure out how to work the machine, I then sat in another room and waited fro the doctor for another 20 minutes where he hardly even inspected me and wrote me up a prescription and then ordered lab work. All the staff kept complaining to me about how mean and unprofessional doctor was, BIG waste of time, office is disgusting!! Very unprofessional!!Do not wish to ever return!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 1322130
27/12/10 4 1 5 5 Standard wait time is about 2 hours. I'm not joking.  See Responses