Rate Dr. James C. Leamey

Dr. James C. Leamey's Ratings

Not good experiences-negative attitude. Poor coordination with specialists. Staff was always friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

The office staff and Dr. Leamey put me at ease. Myself and my children have been treated by Dr. Leamey. My oldest daughter has had many bad experiences with dentists and she felt completely comfortable being in Dr. Leamey's chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Great Dentist! Another dentist told me that I had to do a crown because i had lost my filling. Dr.Leamey explained everything a lot better and didn't think I needed a crown. The filling was painless...still feels great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

All of the staff were very friendly and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I recently had a terrible experience with another dentist in a nearby town and had called numerous dental offices to arrange for a 2nd opinion and none of them took the time to answer a few questions that I had. When I called Dr Leamey's office, what an immediate difference. Irene, the receptionist, was extremely personable, knowledgable and helpful. When I saw Dr Leamey, he was very patient and took his time to clearly explain my diagnosis and answered my questions. At the follow-up exam, the procedure went smoothly. Based upon my prior dental experiences, he's definitely very skilled and it was by far the best experience that I've ever had at a dental office. I'm very glad to have him as my dentist and highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273663].votes_count ]]