Rate Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski

Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski's Ratings

Dr.Golembiewski is exceptional. Treats his patients with respect and is a terrific doctor. Highly recommended. Judy A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Gary Golembiewski is the best. I have healed with no pain. He is truthful and knows a lot about helping my injuries. His care keeps me healthy! He is a great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2274621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

He is very careful and meticulous. He listens and is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr. Golembiewski is knowledgeable and an expert in his field. He shares his knowledge with his patients and other professionals, speaking at conferences. He listens carefully to me and addresses my needs with sensitivity, compassion, and applies his expertise with gentle effective skills,always keep-a record of progress and treatment.I give him my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gary for close to 10 years, he is a miracle worker. After years of going to another chiropractor at least once a week and still having a lot of problems including sciatica, I switched to Dr. Gary. I see him twice a month for maintenance and cannot remember the last time I had serious back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr. Gary Golembiewski has been my doctor for many years. He has helped me with recovery from accidents and surgery. He helps me stay healthy with monthly adjustments. On my recommendation, my son, his wife and their small children see Dr. Gary regularly. We are all very happy with the care we get from Dr. G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Dr. Gary has been my Atlas Chiropractor for over 10 years. His skills and techniques are much more helpful than other Chiropractors I have used in the past. I have recommended him to several friends and they are very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Very caring attitude. Punctual. Able to reschedule with ease. Cures most aches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Atlas Orthogonal soft touch chiropractic- effective. Very knowlegeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Extremely through and knowledgeable in his profession as a Atlas Chiro. I've never walked out of his office not feeling better. I've gone to chiros over the years but he is clearly in my opinion the best. I'd recommend anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273682].votes_count ]]