Rate Dr. Margaret M. Blackwood

Dr. Margaret M. Blackwood's Ratings

Did not like her...kept me waiting an hour. Brought a trainee in with her--did not ask if that is OK. She does not want you to disagree with her -- just go through all the very expensive testing even if it does not seem necessary. She comes off as arrogant. Would not go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2274713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Blackwood is FANTASTIC!!!! She is one of the most caring and compassionate Doctors I have ever met. She takes her time with you and answers all of your questions. I wish more doctors would treat their patients like she does!!! She also recommended another fantastic radiation oncologist for me to go to. I am so glad I had Dr. Blackwood as my surgeon when I went through my cancer surgery!!! She is the BEST!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I went to Dr. Blackwood and found her to be helpful and knowledgeable. Her staff is excellent and they all take the time to answer your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Lifesaver in Livingston. Dr B has a wonderful team to cover everything you'll need to fight breast cancer. She is very caring, has a great sense of humor, someone you can trust! Great referrals to plastic surgeon (Dr S), counseling, undergarments (Shop).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

Love her. Great doctor, nice person. Cares about people. Straight shooter. I'm glad I went through breast cancer with her. And she takes insurance unlike a lot of other breast surgeons!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

compassionate, caring, knowledgeable. She helped me get through my breast cancer care with no pain, and all the info I needed to make the right choice. Excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273810].votes_count ]]