Rate Dr. Iraj Nabi

Dr. Iraj Nabi's Ratings

Dr. Nabi diagnosed my problem and treated it efficiently. I felt like he spent time to make sure all my questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

Had a CT scan in March 08 and it took 3 months to get the results after repeated phone calls and then it turned out to be cancer. I went to another urologist who immediately operated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Nabi was straight forward and professional. He is always on time with my appointments. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Nabi and his staff are always willing to answer any questions. He was extremely polite and professional. I'd refer him to any of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Condescending and unhelpful. Didn't answer questions. Would not give a referral for a second opinion. Inappropriately downplayed MRI in favor of "wait and see" or exploratory surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728646].votes_count ]]