Rate Dr. Lois Wagstrom

Dr. Lois Wagstrom's Ratings

At my consultation, I waited 2 hours in the room for her to calm! Apparently they "forgot" I was in there! They redeemed themselves by giving me my consultation for free! Afterwards she was very positive she could fix my breasts and even showed me a photo book of her work! I scheduled a surgery! After surgery I was very unhappy! 5 weeks of pure horror and breasts that looked no different! Once the implants settled I was a little more satisfied! Until 3 months later when my left implant ripped through the breast pocket! I immediately went in for her to say she wouldn't pay for another surgery! Instead she would do her labor free and have me pay the $900 anesthesia fee! Um I think not?! 4 years later both breasts suck and look awful!!!

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wagstrom has completely ruined my breasts. My augmentation was 6 years ago, and they are completely different. She told me that they would settle in the appropriate position within a few months, and the right one never did. It hurts every day. I can't sleep on my side, I can't go braless because of the pressure the implant puts on the tissue around it. It is not sitting in any sort of pocket, it is just in the skin. You can feel the implant itself. It's disgusting. It is unfortunate that I have to pay another surgeon to have them removed.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Almost ten years after my procedures, I cringe when I look in the mirror at my rippled and misshapen belly. I had liposuction and breast reduction by Lois Wagstrom. I was in relentless pain for ELEVEN weeks and I have a high pain tolerance. When I shared this, It was suggested by Carol, her nurse, to "take and aspirin." Really?!?!? I never felt a huge amount of compassion, especially when I had to have a revision done for the "dog ears" on my breasts. I felt the sutures going in bc I wasn't numb enough. She asked if I was just imagining it. There was no warm bedside manner. Years later, regardless of the weight I've lost or gained, my torso and upper and lower belly look like a relief map. I even look like I have a man "package" without the appendage! I feel a lot of both the pain and aesthetics were caused by the endermology done post surgery. Something to ask about if you're considering surgery. I'm writing this review bc I've needed to speak out for myself, even if 10 yrs later.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wagstrom did a wonderful job on my surgery. I was diagnosed with thyroid disease a few years ago and one way to to help treat the disease was by giving me an idodine radiation treatment. The treatment destroyed almost all my thyroid and because of this my thyroid cartlidge became very prominent (like a man's adams apple). Dr. Wagstrom was able to go in and flaten the cartlidge in my neck by giving me a trachae shave. It's been 3 months since I had the surgery and I'm really pleased with it. I can barely see my scar and my neck looks more feminie now. I'm able to wear beautiful necklaces again and not be afraid of what people think about my neck. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention her staff are so geninue and kind, I received phones calls after my surgery and all my questions and concerns were throughly answered before my surgery. I would recommended her to anyone seeking cosmetic/plastic surgery.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

I had a breast reduction, lower face lift, and lipo suction on my back and upper abdomen. My breast reduction was "ok" at best. The lipo left concave holes on my back and shoulder blade area that looks horrific!! I cant even wear a top that shows my back now!! The face lift left me deformed and disfigured, to the point that I was so embarrased to go back to work I almost quit my job! She burned two holes thru my neck that have left horrible scars!! I have lost sooo much of my self esteem! When I addressed these issues with her, she would tell me to give it a year, act like she didnt see anything wrong with my surgery results and would hurry out of the room. Now I realize she wanted me to wait a year so I couldn"t sue her! Be careful with Tennessee Doctors because they have the laws where its almost impossible to get your money back for botched surgeries! She seemed nice in the beginning, but since my surgery, I have found out that she is extremelly incompetent! Beware of this Doctor!!

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

In the past 7 years, I’ve had several procedures done by Dr. Wagstrom; Breast Augmentation, Thigh Lift, Facelift (with chin implant), Liposuction, and Tummy Tuck. Dr. Wagstrom has conducted herself professionally and taken as much time as I needed to explain in detail what to expect from the procedure, as well as the results. I was TERRIFIED of receiving HUGE BREASTS, I’d heard so many stories of the doctor putting in larger implants because they’d say the patient wished they had gone bigger. I was firm on the size I wanted, and that I wanted them to feel & look natural. One of my breasts was smaller than the other before the procedure. They feel natural and look beautiful. My tummy tuck was about 6 years ago(which included the muscle) and it is as firm today as it was after surgery. I have another liposuction scheduled for next week. I wouldn’t consider going elsewhere. Cheaper is not always better. It’s not like shopping around for a car—this is my body.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Oh my gosh, Dr. Wagstrom is the best. And her staff is top notch. I can't imagine finding a better plastic surgeon.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

After 4 months I am still having horrible burning in my back and my belly and tenderness. I have nerve damage & don't know what to do about it. She throws it off & says it will be better with time. I need help now and she isn't offering it.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag

I had breast augmentation last year with Dr Wagstrom and had a wonderful experience. My expectations were met and they were very responsive in after-care issues. I am totally satisfied with my experience with her office.

Submitted April 26, 2008 | flag

I have had a total of 3 surgeries done by dr. wagstrom. during a procedure to remove a tumor from my chin, she burned a whole entirely through my face. she acted like it was no big deal. i have had revisions on the burn scar by her and they look worse. during follow ups she pretended what she saw something other than what was there and rushed in and out. total regret of going to her.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2008 | flag