Rate Dr. Alfred V. Anderson

Dr. Alfred V. Anderson's Ratings

Very complete check-ups/ Excellent Group The people working there are always helpful and try to arrange any schedule changes that might occur. They look at the entire patient not just a specific area of pain. They are a very good group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I've been with Dr. Anderson for over 10 years. He was there for me through all my 23 surgeries. He gave me a semblance of life I couldn't have had without him. Those times I wanted give up, he gave me the ability to function again. Not to mention the countless hours he fought the insurance companies for me, and won every time. You'll never find a better doctor. I owe him my life because without him, I'd have given up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

i have been seeing Dr, anderson for 11 years,he gave me my quality of life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Everyone, Please note that I'm a professor within the rehabilitation arena. Dr. Anderson has been my primary pain doctor since summer, 2008. I am so impressed with this gentleman. He is so bright, caring, responsive, genuine and very engaged with each of his patients. Since he worked with me, I feel 90 % better. His treatment mode (medicine) coupled with a cognitive reframing as well as his suggestion to excercise and "be kind" to my back has had a tremendous outcome. Really, he's one of a kind. Sometimes, I forget and he reminds me of Robert Wagner's supervisor on It Takes a Thief. That comment is for those of you old enough to remember that. Or he also looks like the guy in the passenger seat of the Charger in Bullet. Beside the point. He is a scholar, physician, gentelman, etc. You will not find another as devoted. In addition, Connie and Denise are angels. Oh, Tammy (NP) extremely bright, too. I sometimes have difficulty paying attendtion with her, Barbara Eden lookalike.Thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I known Dr. Anderson for 20+ years and he and the staff are wonderful. I had cancer then was in a car accident and he treated me with the upmost respect. I found him again about 7-8 years ago and I am go glad I did! He is the most genuine Dr. that there is out there. The staff has turned over some but no matter who is there, they are always polite, courteous, and really care. Without him, I would have gone on mis-diagnosed and wouldn't have known how severe my condition really is. Thanks Dr. Anderson and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

EXCELLENT in his field. He will get your life back if you have suffered chronic pain of any sort.My first appt was over 2 hours and extremely thorough and even though I cried tears of joy and pain, he showed me that he genuinely cares for his patients and that is rare these days. Keep it up Dr A and staff, you all deserve a first class rating in my books!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274295].votes_count ]]