Rate Dr. Peter J. PATERSON

Dr. Peter J. PATERSON's Ratings

I've been going to Dr Paterson for 26 years. He is 20 miles away from me, but I've tried other local dentists and have never had as good an experience either skillwise or personal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

My family has been with this dentist since before i was born. I'm now 20 years old and I still go to him!! Best dentist I have ever been to. I have been to other dentist, but still i came pack to Dr. Paterson. Not only is he really good at his profession the staff there is very easy to talk to and will help in any way they can. The only bad thing I can say is that if it’s just a checkup, and not an emergency then it’s hard to get a scheduled apt date close to when you call to make the appt. I go every 6mons and schedule an apt while I’m there for the next one. I will and have recommended everyone I know to Dr. Paterson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274424].votes_count ]]