Rate Dr. Ralph W. Junius

Dr. Ralph W. Junius's Ratings

Dr. Junius is my favorite surgeon. He's awesome! In May 2011, I had torn medial meniscus that wasn't showing up on my MRI. I saw 2 surgeons and both of them told me that I just had a bruised bone and to ice it. After months of limping around, I finally saw Dr. Junius and he ended up scoping my knee. He did a great job and it hasn't bothered me since. This past August Dr. Junius scoped my hip for a labral tear. As always, he did the best job possible. His staff is just as amazing too. Everyone is very helpful and polite. I trust Dr. Junius totally. He's the best surgeon I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Junius is by far my favorite Orthopedic surgeon in the area. I've had numerous surgeries performed by him and he always does an excellent job. He has a great staff and his PA's are very knowledgeable too. I'm lucky to have found such a great surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][274502].votes_count ]]