Dr. RALPH W. JUNIUS

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. RALPH W. JUNIUS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RALPH" to "RALPH W."
RID: 2472682
12/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Junius is my favorite surgeon. He's awesome! In May 2011, I had torn medial meniscus that wasn't showing up on my MRI. I saw 2 surgeons and both of them told me that I just had a bruised bone and to ice it. After months of limping around, I finally saw Dr. Junius and he ended up scoping my knee. He did a great job and it hasn't bothered me since. This past August Dr. Junius scoped my hip for a labral tear. As always, he did the best job possible. His staff is just as amazing too. Everyone is very helpful and polite. I trust Dr. Junius totally. He's the best surgeon I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have found him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 2403346
16/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Junius is by far my favorite Orthopedic surgeon in the area. I've had numerous surgeries performed by him and he always does an excellent job. He has a great staff and his PA's are very knowledgeable too. I'm lucky to have found such a great surgeon!
Insurance: Aetna