Rate Dr. RALPH W. JUNIUS

Dr. RALPH W. JUNIUS's Ratings

Dr. Junius is my favorite surgeon. He's awesome! In May 2011, I had torn medial meniscus that wasn't showing up on my MRI. I saw 2 surgeons and both of them told me that I just had a bruised bone and to ice it. After months of limping around, I finally saw Dr. Junius and he ended up scoping my knee. He did a great job and it hasn't bothered me since. This past August Dr. Junius scoped my hip for a labral tear. As always, he did the best job possible. His staff is just as amazing too. Everyone is very helpful and polite. I trust Dr. Junius totally. He's the best surgeon I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have found him.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Junius is by far my favorite Orthopedic surgeon in the area. I've had numerous surgeries performed by him and he always does an excellent job. He has a great staff and his PA's are very knowledgeable too. I'm lucky to have found such a great surgeon!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag