Rate Dr. Parisa T. Dudley

Dr. Parisa T. Dudley's Ratings

My wife and I have used Dr. Dudley for the last 7 years and we keep coming back because we trust her. She has never tried to sell us any type of unnecessary glasses. She is caring and honest.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. Dudley is so good with kids. We love her just as much as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I love how fun and caring Dr. Dudley is with my children. She treats them like they are her own. She is also a mother so I fee very comfortable wirh her. She has a very gentle bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2599669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Dudley found a retinal hole after 2 other doctors missed it! I am having sx to fix my eye. Very thankful she listened to me. I find it very rare these days that doctors actually listen,

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2572038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Will bring back my Mother to this doc. Enjoyed my visit

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

The best doctor experience I have ever had. Dr. Dudley is the most caring, compassionate person I have ever met. Her bedside manner is excellent. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease when she talks to you.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2562275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I was worried that I would not get the quality of care being a Medicaid patient, but this doc proved it didn't matter what insurance I had she treated me with respect. She took care of me like I was a family member.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2275124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have been to several optometrists before I came to Dudley Eye Care. I always felt like my exam was such a rush. Dr Dudley takes her time with all her patients. She also explains everything she is doing. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2275123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Wonderful doc! Loved her. Office is so nice and staff were very helpful. I have recommended my own family come see Dr. Dudley.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2275122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Very friendly doctor and staff. I will highly recommend Dr. Dudley to other people.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][274513].votes_count ]]