Rate Dr. Parisa T. Dudley

Dr. Parisa T. Dudley's Ratings

I was worried that I would not get the quality of care being a Medicaid patient, but this doc proved it didn't matter what insurance I had she treated me with respect. She took care of me like I was a family member.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2275124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have been to several optometrists before I came to Dudley Eye Care. I always felt like my exam was such a rush. Dr Dudley takes her time with all her patients. She also explains everything she is doing. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2275123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Wonderful doc! Loved her. Office is so nice and staff were very helpful. I have recommended my own family come see Dr. Dudley.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2275122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Very friendly doctor and staff. I will highly recommend Dr. Dudley to other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

In my opinion Dr. Dudley is the best. After being in an automobile accident she called me several times to check on me. Dr. Dudley found some conditions that would not have been found without her knowledge. I have the upmost confidence in her and her staff. She treats you like you are the only one in her office. Thank you Dr. Dudley for you have done me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Nice clean office. Dr. Dudley is a very nice young lady and optometrist. Very nice and professional staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

After our daughter was given a prescription for glasses by an Opthalmologist and was told to return in one year. Dr Dudley reviewed the prescription and immediately knew our daughter had amblyopia and had to be treated with patching to strengthen her weak eye. We followed Dr. Dudley's advice and our daughter went from 20/400 to 20/80 in that one year time frame she was given by the Opthalmologist to return for her one year follow up exam!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Awesome doc! Dr. Dudley is the nicest doc I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Dr Dudley is awesome! She is the best OD we have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274508].votes_count ]]