You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason C. Tripp

Dr. Jason C. Tripp's Ratings

I finally convinced my wife to leave this company. My wife worked for Dr Tripp for two months. Every day she would come home demoralized because Dr Tripp was awful to her and the other employees. It would seem that this week was enough for the entire staff as most of them have quit this week. People shouldn't be treated this way. He will talk about how God is in everything he does then when the customers aren't looking, mentally destroy the help. He apparently advertises on Craigslist so if you find this, do yourself a favor and keep looking for a different job. If you are Dr Tripp and find this, please let me run into you again. I'd like to discuss your treatment of my wife, an inappropriate car trip you took with my wife and your actual state qualifications for being in business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

The best Chiropractor I have ever been to.I'm telling everyone I know about what he can do for them, because of what he did for me. Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274563].votes_count ]]