Dr. Leyla Fazeli

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/05/11    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Leyla Fazeli has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Leyla Fazeli
Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2898596
06/10/13 5 5 5 5 The most amazing, thorough, professional Dentist & Dentist Practice I have ever had. I recently moved to Northern California & I will actually miss going to the dentist because of the amazing service with which I was provided.  Respond
RID: 2405072
19/08/12 5 5 5 5 This office knows what patient healthcare is all about!!! Great team of people and the Dr. was excellent in clinical skills as well as chair side manner. I would absolutely recommend them.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1674163
02/01/12 5 5 5 5 Fantastic service. I had a dental emergency first time I went in and well....being my fault for not going for 5 years. They got me in right away. The entire process was explained to me very throughly and doctor Fazeli was amazingly gentle and super aware and caring about my anxiety and I just recommended her to my whole staff. I highly recommend her and her office is super high tech and very easy parking and access as well.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $250
Respond

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1353511
03/02/11 5 5 5 5 My positive experience started from the first call I put to her office. 1) Very welcoming 2) Didn't feel like I'm being rushed and answered ALL my questions and great patient education experience.4) Not only she is stunning, seriously gorgeous enough to be a model. She is also very intelligent and helpful and two thumbs up chair side manners. I DID NOT even feel the shot!!!!!! I really don't think they make dentist like this anymore. Very personal as well. I now bring my 4 year old my 10 year old and have brought my husband and recommended my coworkers. They are very up front about all the costs...Never pushy about things..They even place lip moisturizers before every procedure!!!!! Give you warm towels after!!! I mean really, who does that anymore????Anyway, I wish her and her practice all the success because she deserves it-------Irvine, Janet M.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Paid (or co-pay): $250
Respond

27/09/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1214620
24/07/10 5 5 5 5 A for staff, A for service. She was gentle and talented and just a fantastic overall experience. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a lot of attention with good quality dentistry!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $1050
RID: 1152709
19/04/10 5 3 5 5 First time seeing her...She was great-offered suggestions and I was told the cost before having any work done since it was not covered by insurance. Staff was welcoming. Would highly recommend based on my first visit!  Respond
RID: 928480
04/07/09 5 5 5 5 Best service I've ever experience!!1 She truely knows her stuff...Great chairside manners. Whole staff is very kind and carring.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 913636
15/06/09 5 5 5 5 I have been to MANY dentist like one who take you in the back and say this is what it's gonna cost--to Dentist that just clean teeth, never do any work. I have to say i left Leyla then went back to her because I was treated like a real patient she is honest and straight forward and her office is clean and comfortable.. I would recommend anyone to her and trust her completly.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 888435
15/05/09 5 5 5 5 Honestly....I don't know what these other people are talking about. I have been to several dentist in the last 10 years after settling with Dr. Fazeli, and have been THRILLED with my experiences there. As far as her hunting for profits as one of the other members stated, she has never even diagnosed me with a cavity needing attention. Her staff makes me feel welcome each time I visit, her office is FAR from filthy (it's actually quite clean and modern with LCD's at each chair), and I have never had to pay a penny out of pocket for additional services. But, as far as I can tell, my insurance company has not been treated unfairly by her either. I highly recomend her to anyone looking for a new dentist in the north OC area. It's possible that you could actually STOP hating going to the dentist.  Respond

21/12/08 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 410657
29/01/07 5 5 5 Amazing dr. very knowledgible and excellent work. amazing real looking lumineers!!!  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user