Dr. Michael A. Keating

Rate Dr. Michael A. Keating

Dr. Michael A. Keating's Ratings

Dr. Keating was wonderful with my nervous preteen. He was very knowledgeable, communicated well and respected both my child and I. He explained the problem/treatment and what to expect in the future. Did not have a wait at all but we did have an early appt. I imagine if its mid am or pm like any office they can get behind. Also was able to obtain appt rather quickly. Office staff was very polite. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Keating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Fantastic job with our 2 year old son. We were worried parents and he was very patient and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Extemely wrong wait. Lots of Medicaid patients. Doctor seemed knowledgeable, although overbooked and relied on staff too much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

For first time parents we were very worried when our 15 month old son required surgery. Dr. Keating took those fears away. He is very experienced, kind, and understanding. We also had to place an after hours call, which he, himself responded back to in less then 5 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Nemour's doesn't give him the staff he needs, so you must be very patient when calling or waiting for a call back/appointment, but the staff is caring and courteous once you hear from them and Dr. Keating is absolutely the best. There is no improving this overworked guy: KIND, DEDICATED, BRILLIANT, THE BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY! Took care of my grandson and was so very good. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Dr, Keating was wonderfull. Our son was born a month early and need surgery to reconstruct his private area. His main vein was being pulled by the skin that was attached to the head. As first time parents Dr. Keating explained everything and made us feel at ease. ( as much as possible) That was 11 years ago and everything turned out great. Can't even tell he had a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr.Keating is the best and I mean "THE BEST!". He has taken cared of my daughter who was born with Bladder Exstrophy since she was born. She is now 12 years old and doing great. She is a normal little girl. Dr.Keating is a very caring Doctor who loves his patients. The staff is great and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Keating is acutally a pediatric urologist. He was so wonderful with my 2 yr old. Spent a lot of time with us and did an excellent job. He is highly highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728930].votes_count ]]