Rate Dr. Rex P. Lagerstrom

Dr. Rex P. Lagerstrom's Ratings

Excellent! Dr Lagerstrom takes the time to actually talk to you about what is going on in your life so that he make a good diagnosis instead of just prescribing a pill. He explains things in plain language without talking down to you and relates the cause and effect to your life. He responds with empathy and has good insight into his patients. Probably because he takes the time to talk to them and he really listens. I highly recomment Dr Lagerstrom.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Lagerstrom is a very good doctor but his staff is rude. They put me on hold and never pick up. It takes about 3 phone calls before I can talk to someone. One time they put me on hold, I got into my car and drove all the way to the office and stood outside their window and listened to them yell at each other. Finally, someone pushed the glass door back and I showed them my phone and I told her that I am the one on hold. She pushed a button to remove me from hold and shut the glass door and did not open it again to speak to me for 3 minutes. I am changing doctors because of the staff, not the doctor.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor, He is good at what he does. Im impressed. Always makes time for me when I need him. Staff reflects his character.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

My husband and I both see Dr.Lagerstrom..We love him!! He is THE best doctor we have ever had!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Lagerstrom's for over 10 years and have always been pleased with his demeanor, knowledge, and the time that he has spent with me when I have had questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Horrible! tryed to prescibe me chloral hydrate. (also known as date rape drug and not commonly used for several decades) when i told him i didnt want a sleep aid that strong he asked me if it was pain pills i wanted!? what doctor says that? he was pretty much just handing me an empty script pad. would not recommend him. he also told my son who had an appointment the same day that he needed to begin taking lortabs, MY SON IS 13!!!! this is when i grabbed my son and RAN, not walked away and you should too.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

I started going to Dr. Rex Lagerstrom when I moved back to Louisville a year ago. I had not had a consistent adult doctor since my pediatrician and my mom recommended I go to Dr. Frank Parker (who was her Dr. of 25 years and saved her life by finding her cancer in early stages). The problem was, Dr. Parker was retiring! Dr. Parker recommended his patients transfer over to his friend and colleague Dr. Lagerstrom. What a blessing he has been to me! Dr. Lagerstrom has the gift of empathy. Whatever you need him to be, he is to you. He looks at the whole picture of wellness. He was even helpful in recommending some alternative natural supplements and remedies when I requested, and gave me nutritional advice. When I contracted an STD, he was almost father-like to me and comforted me when I was humiliated. GREAT bedside manner, extremely KNOWLEDGEABLE, and although he has a lot of patients, he always makes himself AVAILABLE. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

As a caregiver, I cannot be more thankful for the care that Dr. Lagerstrom provides for both my grandfather with Alzheimer's Disease and also for my grandmother. I never had a bad experience, and the genuine care he showed for my grandparents was amazing.

Submitted July 15, 2012 | flag

It's been over an hour since my appointment time and I still haven't been seen by Dr. Lagerstrom.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor! I have been with him for a few years now, and have had some lousy docs in the past. Great bedside manner, and very intuitive.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag