Rate Dr. Peter J. Sardella

Dr. Peter J. Sardella's Ratings

I had a wonderful experience at St Anne's, the reception was wonderful with a pleasant voice. And Dr Sardella did the surgery early.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

He is a very patient and kind doctor. He is an athlete so he connects with runners and cyclists who may be experiencing injuries due to exercise. He has first hand knowledge of athletic injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Sardella (highly recommended) and waited 3 weeks to get an appointment. 6 hours before the appointment his office called and cancelled my appointment. Very dissappointing. I had pain and wouldn't be seen. I made child care arrangements to make the appointment. Adjusted my work schedule. Not reliable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

orthotics made and ordered, great personality and bedside manner, helpful and considerate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

The girls in this office are the best, they are all happy, cheerful and most of all accomodating when you have pain. I thank them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

Incredibly helpful, especially regarding sports medicine. Great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274758].votes_count ]]