Rate Dr. Joseph Benevenia

Dr. Joseph Benevenia's Ratings

best care for our child!!!! entire office was on the spot. Dr is fantastic

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Benevenia is the most amazing doctor, I have been going to him for 19 years and he is nothing short of spectacular!

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Benevenia did a bone biopsy on my right tibia April 2004. He is a one of the best, if not the BEST Musculoskeletal Oncologist (Orthopaedic)in the US. I was referred to him by my regular Orthopaedist. I was lucky to find someone close to home. Dr. B and the North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute have a group that are specialized in specific areas of orthopaedics. I highly recommend any of the doctors. Here is the link to visit NJOI http://njms.umdnj.edu/departments/orthopaedics/north_jersey_ortho_insti.cfm I hope this is helpful information for anyone in need of orthopaedic procedures.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr Benevenia was wonderful. He took his time with us and made us feel so comfortable. Will be back to see him to get diagnosis and feel very encouraged by his explanation of everything.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag