Rate Dr. Curtis M. Jantzi

Dr. Curtis M. Jantzi's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Jantzi is an exceptional doctor. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and is not like a lot of doctors who just try to treat the symptoms and not the problems. I really trust him, and that takes a lot for me to do. I've had bad doctors in the past that want to shuffle you out the door, but I am NEVER made to feel I have to hurry through an appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Jantzi as a doctor. I recently transferred my teenage son with ADHD to him, because I know it will be managed better, and with compassion, than the doctor he was seeing before. Truly blessed to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Explained everything and takes time with his patients. Nice office staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

In my way of thinking why would a MD(8/31/10) give another MD a low rating and explain nothing, a friends mother? Who has made her a legal authority? Hope this was not a personal attack on my Doctor in whom I have found to be very comfortable with. He has been a caring Doctor and has met my needs as a family Doctor as to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

This guy is a real idiot. I talked to a friend's mother who works for the FDA after working as an MD in the ER for 15 years; she even said "that guy is an idiot and should lose his licence" ENOUGH SAID!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113676].votes_count ]]