Dr. POLINA BARENBAUM

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. POLINA BARENBAUM has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3631181
12/12/13 5 5 5 5 Very professional team. Had the best cleaning ever. Had a great experience, would highly recommend.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

20/11/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2871766
22/09/13 1 1 1 1 Does not answer questions. Very expensive. Would not go back there  Respond
RID: 2847062
09/09/13 1 1 1 1 My overall experience office kept nice but dusty being a private practice you would think you would get different treatment on my hand it felt like a clinic assistant not groomed well very unsure of herself while taking Xrays doctor knowledgable but seemed annoyed about my questions I think the doctor should also brush her teeth before checking someone mouth as for me I smelling her lunch which wasn't pleasing on my end only great thing was no waiting time but I will no longer go to this office nor recommend this office to anybody very upset to have to go threw the process of finding a new dentist but happy to do so at the same time
Insurance: Aetna