Rate Dr. Michael G. Milton

Dr. Michael G. Milton's Ratings

Dr Milton has fine-tunes my thyroid treatment and medicines over about 2 years based on both symptoms and blood tests. Mild asthma, joint pain, hay fever, and eczema are gone. My asthma doctor says I have no sign of asthma anymore and I look years younger than when he first saw me. It's taken quite a bit of time, minor adjustments, and some supplements. He spends a lot of time going over your lifestyle, diet, medications, and every aspect of your health. It's truly an integrated medicine approach and is well worth the cost. His office also runs lab tests for a fraction of the cost of the LabCorps and they have a"no insurance" sliding scale. He's fantastic, but you need to give it time and be open to unconventional supplements. We need more MDs like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Treats hypothyroidism on results of TSH only--does not treat according to symptoms or T3 or T4. Communication and follow up is horrible (wants you to pay for a telephone conference to find out why he is changing your dosage). If you are looking to stop YOUR thyroid madness, keep looking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274936].votes_count ]]