Rate Dr. Richard C. Rebuck

Dr. Richard C. Rebuck's Ratings

Best eye exam and prescription I've had in years. I did not feel rushed as I have in the chain or discount places. I would highly recommend Dr. Rebuck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2275596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Physician gave wrong Rx to contact Company AND refused to fix. Rx off by 0.75. Doctor and staff insisted that eye glass and contact Rx very different even though grossly wrong and doesn't correctly vision. Refused to fix error unless I paid him again. Horrible... Wouldn't move his pen to fix a simple error unless he was compensated for a whole new appointment. Greedy and dishonest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

The staff were very helpful. They told me exactly what they were going to do. There was a friendly dog to great me upon entering. And they even assisted my in picking out my frames giving their input on which looked best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR AND FRIENDLY STAFF! CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, GREAT DOOR GREETER (DOG). NICE LOCATION

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][274975].votes_count ]]