Rate Dr. David S. Slatton

Dr. David S. Slatton's Ratings

Excellent plastic surgeon always making sure everything was alright if I ever have anything else done he is the one I would go to again

Submitted June 12, 2011 | flag

I have not had surgery with this physician yet, but his bedside manner is wonderful and he spends LOADS of time with you. I have talked to a couple of other women who have had BA by him and love the results. His staff says he is a perfectionist!!!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

He is a knowledgeable and caring physician with superior surgery skills. Combined with his artistic capabilities, the time and precision he invests in his patient makes him a plastic surgeon of choice. I've done several procedures and continue doing so, and I confidently recommend him to anybody.

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag

He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is very attentive during aftercare and always responsive. He did great work on me and I recommend him to anybody.

Submitted April 2, 2006 | flag