Rate Dr. David S. Shapiro

Dr. David S. Shapiro's Ratings

I found Dr. Shapiro to be extremely competent, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and ethical. He helped me overcome my fear of flying in three visits. Previously I had not flown for 16 years, but after my sessions, I was able to go to Hawaii with family for a week, with absolutely no anxiety. He originally estimated treatment at four visits, but after three sessions he suggested that the fourth visit was not necessary. He was right. I was amazed that I was able to fly without any discomfort whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

This is what a Psychologist should be like. He is smart, calm, and knew just how to help me overcome my panic attacks......and I don't need to be on medicines anymore! He wasn't on my insurance, but it was totally worth it to pay to see him myself. Like the other review, I only had to go about 10 times. Now, I am thinking about going back to deal with some relationship issues. No way I would have gotten this kind of help at Kaiser!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

Very good Psychologist. Smart, caring, ethical....helped me and my husband very much. We had been to a couple of others, but none were as professional and competent as is Dr. Shapiro. We only went a total of 12 times, and are doing so much better. For sure, we would use him again if/when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275026].votes_count ]]