Rate Dr. Lisa Barisciano

Dr. Lisa Barisciano's Ratings

Simply one of the best physicians that I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][729204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

Dr.Barisciano needs more help with her receptionist situation. Sometimes there is someone at the front desk and sometimes there isn't. Therefore, there is a feeling of disorganization in her office. The first time I met with her, she did not hide her disapproval with me for not bringing my child to her sooner. He was not in any obvious distress, yet when she listened to his lungs, she said that he needed treatment immediately. Well of course if you are a trained doctor with all the proper instruments you would know that! I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and figured she was probably having a bad day so I continued to bring my children to her. I spoke with her today asking about my son's cough. He had been coughing only a couple of times a day, but it sounded very phlegmy. I said he had been coughing on and off for two weeks to which she gave me that disapproving look again. That was enough for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][729203].votes_count ]]