Rate Dr. Ghada Afifi

Dr. Ghada Afifi's Ratings

Dr. Afifi is an amazing doctor. A friend referred me and swore by her. I hesitated after having such bad past experiences with other plastic surgeons, but my friend said to make an appointment and just listen to what she has to say. Best advice I ever received. I met with Dr. Afifi and was very comfortable. She was extremely knowledgeable, honest, and ethical. I had her perform a couple procedures to date and I've never been happier. Finding her was like finding gold! I now have her inject my fillers as well. I never would have known how different I can look from one doctor injecting my fillers than another doctor if I hadn't experienced it for myself. I look absolutely beautiful now. I feel blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275052].votes_count ]]