Dr. BOBAK MORSHED

Santa Monica, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Dentist
Website: morsheddentistry.com External Link
Practice: Bobak Morshed, D.D.S.
Hospital:
Phone:310-393-9664
Med. School:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 18 reviews. Dr. BOBAK MORSHED has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. BOBAK MORSHED
Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2628369
26/04/13 5 5 5 5 This is an excellent office. Dr. Morshed fixed my mouth up. Professional, efficient, focused, but still pleasant. Top notch office.
RID: 2626050
24/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morshed is a great dentist. I've had the worst experiences with dentists all my life and Dr. Morshed has killed my fear of dentists. He has fixed things that other dentists have botched for me and it's obvious that he knows what he's doing. He is extremely gentle, and everything I've had done by him has been painless. Gentle and painless.... you really can't ask for anything more in a dentist!  Respond
RID: 2611141
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Morshed for years and I have recommended friends to him as well. We love this office so much that we commute from Encino to go there. During my last visit I was told that Natasha, the dental hygienist, had called in sick and that all her patients were cancelled. However, because Dr. Morshed and his staff knew that I was driving in from Encino, they kept my appointment and Dr. Morshed cleaned my teeth himself. Thank you Dr. Morshed!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2609178
05/04/13 5 5 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr. Morshed for almost 2 years now and have had only the best experiences. Dr. Morshed replaced some of my old fillings and fixed a chipped tooth for me when I first came to see him. The work looks great and he made it a comfortable, easy experience. The hygienist, Natalia, has also been taking the best care of my teeth and the assistants are all nice and friendly too. I highly recommend this office!
RID: 2562423
16/02/13 5 5 5 5 This office is the best I've been to and I've been to many. Dr. Morshed is super nice and gentle and did not try to take me to the cleaners when it came to fixing my broken teeth. The receptionist went over my insurance benefits with me and helped me get the maximum benefits from my insurance plan. The hygienist was thorough and very gentle. Overall, definitely a thumbs up!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2550779
04/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morshed is wonderful! I never thought I'd say that about a dentist (due to childhood experiences) but he truly is! I hate getting shots and Dr. Morshed is always very gentle and has techniques to ease the pain too! He is a great dentist, very friendly, and does his best to make patient feel comfortable.  Respond
RID: 2550615
04/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morshed's office is wonderful....the staff and all very friendly. The hygienists are always smiling and so comforting, and Dr. Morshed is just so nice and warm, not to mention extremely knowledgeable....I can't say enough about this place! Everytime I've had work done it's gone really smooth, it's been a great experience all around!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2484983
28/11/12 5 5 5 5 After relocating I needed a new dentist. My previous dentist was awesome and I'd finally got to the stage where going to the dentist wasn't TOTAL fear! Dr. Morshed was very professional and also very friendly. He set me at ease immediately. They know that people fear the dentist and their office is nicely decorated to help you relax. His assistants were also wonderful and made sure I was comfortable with taking x-rays. They were very thorough but only did what they felt was necessary. I ended up needing to fix 3 things which I kind of knew in advance. Dr. Morshed was wonderful throughout the procedures and asked if I was doing okay. Explained everything well and did a great job. SOOOO glad I found this dentist.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2477617
18/11/12 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Morshed and his staff. I've been a client of his all my life and have never had a single issue. They run a great office- efficient, thorough and gentle! Not to mention they've completely renovated the office and modernized it. There's a reason why this place has so many 5 star reviews! I was also a patient of their oral surgeon, Dr. Ting, when I had two wisdom teeth removed and can vouch for his great care. I was a bundle of nerves when I went in for the procedure and he was very kind and patient with me. He even called me at home to check in and see how I was doing. I live in Cleveland now, but still see Dr. Morshed when I go visit my parents in Santa Monica once or twice a year. I'm a lifer!
RID: 2160735
25/05/12 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Morshed. Super clean office and friendly staff. Barbara, the receptionist, is very welcoming and efficient. I never have to wait long in the waiting room. The dental hygenist is very gentle explains everything she's doing. Dr. Morshed also explains everything and has a gentle touch. Easy in and out. A+.
Paid (or co-pay): $125
RID: 1669376
25/12/11 5 5 5 5 had colleagues who had been to Dr Bobak Morshed and had recommended him. I hadn't even had a checkup for a long time, but I was forced to find a dentist quickly when my teeth were damaged playing soccer. I had been to see an Endodontist first (which was an extremely traumatic experience) to have my front three teeth root canal treated after the damage, and had a series of appointments with Dr Morshed to restore the appearance of my smile. Dr Morshed takes such good care of making you feel at ease and comfortable. I had never had any kind of major dentistry done before, and as I mentioned, my experience with the Endodentistry was painful and traumatic. Dr Morshed takes special care to make sure you are completely numbed with a topical gel before they go in with the big scary needles. Barbara in the office was really helpful at explaining the whole process and, most importantly, planning my expenses. I now have a smile that is even more beautiful than it was before the accident.
Paid (or co-pay): $950
RID: 1643303
24/11/11 5 5 5 5 I just had the most pleasant dental experience ever at Dr. Morshed's office. The staff was really friendly and Dr. Morshed was very nice and caring. I like it how he wanted to just keep an eye on a lot of my older fillings instead of talking me into treatments I didn't need like my previous dentist.
Paid (or co-pay): $450
RID: 1640925
21/11/11 3 2 1 1 Worst dentist ever! There is no way he has a license to practice in California, maybe in Pakistan but not anywhere in the USA !
Paid (or co-pay): $3275
RID: 1576264
01/11/11 5 5 5 5 Once an employee, now a patient I never cease to be impressed with the standard of care and cleanliness in this office. To see the same faces each visit, knowing that the Dr's Morshed (all of them) have provided excellent working environment conductive to retaining staff and high standard of care. A very magical team in this fast paced ever changing society. Thank you :) A patient as long as I have teeth :)
Paid (or co-pay): $350
See Responses

30/10/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 7 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 16 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1539775
16/09/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Morshed did excellent dental work for me. He replaced several old fillings for me and my visits were very painless and easy. I found the doctor to be very skilled and gentle and the office was very organized and pleasant.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 1517255
19/08/11 3 5 5 5 My family and I have recently become patients of Dr. Morshed. His office was recommended to us by two different friends. This office is truely exceptional. The doctor and his staff seem dedicated to taking the best care of all of us. My husband told me that for the first time in his life he actually trusts his dentist. And my children can't wait until their nest visit to Dr. Morshed's office.
Paid (or co-pay): $500
See Responses

24/07/11 SYSTEM: 3 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

RID: 1406372

04/04/11 1 1 1 1
Paid (or co-pay): $4980
RID: 1357302
08/02/11 2 1 1 1 Do not go to Bobak Morshed. I used to see his Mom a long time ago but she only sees kids so I give him a try and it was the biggest mistake ever. He is the worst dentist ever. Totally incompetent. he was in such a rush to get done even though I told him I had plenty of time. He kept rushing the girl who was helping him. When I left my fillings were so rough to my tongue and my gums were all cut up and i have huge gaps between my teeth that weren't there before. I went back for him to fix it and he got mad and rude and said everything was fine even though I kept saying it wasn't. He's a jerk and he ruined my teeth, I'll never go back. Bobak Morshed is defiantly THE WORSE DENTIST EVER!
Paid (or co-pay): $3950