Dr. MICHAEL A. DEKORTE

Dr. MICHAEL A. DEKORTE

Rate Dr. MICHAEL A. DEKORTE

Dr. MICHAEL A. DEKORTE's Ratings

Dr. DeKorte is knowledgable, friendly, and thorough. I have been to him for several different foot and ankle "maladies", and he has always treated me with care and concern. He listens to his patients very carefully, and weighs out all options before making a recommendation, which always errs on the cautious side rather than going for surgery or something big right off the bat. I don't think you could find a kinder, more knowlegable podiatrist anywhere!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

As a diabetic, I was alarmed to wake up on a Friday with a serious ulcer on my foot. None of the local doctors in Klamath Falls could see me, nor would they give me a referral. I contacted Dr. DeKorte's office, and while they could not see me that day, scheduled me for Monday (none of the others contacted could see me for almost a month), and suggested an Urgent Care Center for immediate care. I felt that replacing my doctor from Utah would be tough to do, but I am fortunate that I met Dr. DeKorte as the first doctor I saw in Oregon. Professional, thorough, and he listens to concerns and answers questions in layman's terms.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr DeKorte is a wonderful doctor. You can tell he truly and sincerely cares about your health. He is kind and goes the extra mile to help you. There aren't a lot of doctors out there like him. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr.DeKorte takes time with you and isa people person. He is highly recommended and I feel safe in his care.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

My favorite doctor. Knowledgeable and likable. He comes across as a very sincere physician.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. He was highly recommended from other doctors and patients. Loved him.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

Fantastic physician. Respectful and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. DeKorte to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag