Rate Dr. Shahzad Hussain

Dr. Shahzad Hussain's Ratings

Please make every effort to find another doctor! Worst doctor I have ever experienced in my life! He mumbles, turns his back to you while you are speaking, looks down at the floor, whispers and laughs with his assistant right in front of you, as of you're not even there! Wait time is ALWAYS 2 hours& that's on a good day! He shows up whenever he feels like it and is always late! The entire office is clueless! The front desk is ride and comments about patients in front of other patients! ONLY reason that office is ever busy& remains open is bc they accept Medicaid and it is next to impossible to fimd another in the area!!!! Gives out incorrect diagnoses. Forgets what meds you're on too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2275919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Since i seen this doctor back in 2011 he has told me 3 different diagnosed which none match my symptoms . Ive provided him w/medical records from 2 other rhuemologists who told me I've have RA. My orthopedic & medical doc agree so i truly don't know if this doctor knows what he doing. Waited over 2 1/2 hours to see him then saw me for 5 minutes w/out even examining me. Would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Doctor hussian is ?the best doctor I have he may have a ong wait time but its worth it. Also he has such a long wait Bc he has a lot of patiants hesdoubled booked daily if he was a bad doc he wouldn't be doing as well asheis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Longest waiting times 2hrs plus at times, mostly at least 1 hr. Does not explain what he is giving you even when you ask,(calls the injection magic juice)what am I stupid! very glib. Dirty office smelly waiting room. Turns his back on you as he speaks in a whisper to his assistant, as if your not in the room. May be helpful but the wait and the fact he is doing you a favor is bull. Run to another office if you can. A long walk from parking lot located on top floor of the building, don't these doctors know it's painful to walk so far!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

New patients beware! I made an appointment with a different doctor in this office based on reviews, and after being examined I found out I was seen by Dr. Hussain. The staff offered no explanation and seemed confused as to why this happened. I went to the Mercerville office where the waiting room was small, cramped, smelly and had a TV blasting to the point of giving me a headache. I waited over an hour, and was under-impressed when I finally saw the doctor. He kept asking questions that I already answered as if he was not listening at all, plus he mumbled and was not easy to understand. I was wearing heavy jeans and this doctor did not even request I wear a gown so my painful joints could be examined. The staff said in the future I could see the doctor I had originally wanted, but based on everything else I experienced in this office, I won't be going back. A total waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275566].votes_count ]]