Rate Dr. John M. SCHOFIELD

Dr. John M. SCHOFIELD's Ratings

Dr. Matt has been my son's doctor since 2003 and I trust him with my son's life...He is knowledgable, helpful, and always available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Has been my son's doctor for many years; the very best; takes time to talk and listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

What a remarkable physician! A great listener, not a lot of ego, knowledgeable, excellent at explaining, and dedicated, I wish I could find an internist half as good as this fine pediatrician. I like his receptivity to input from the children as part of his diagnosis, and I appreciate how open he is to alternate therapies. And the few times we had to phone in the middle of the night or a weekend, he was always gracious and helpful. When our child needed emergency services in the middle of the night, he was extraordinary, and paved the way for an excellent experience at Children's. We feel blessed to have benefited from his wonderful care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I'm 23 and I still want to go to Dr. Scofield. Great doctor, great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2010

You can go wrong. He seems to have good advice at every age. My kids are now teens as have seen him since they were born.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2009

Our children are 13 & 11 and have had Dr. Matt since birth. He is great and even though we live out in Upton we still make the trip when needed because we think he is that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I have not found a better doctor for my daughter. He is very good with children (loopee, loopee, lou). He has provided good advice regarding our daughter's ear infections and many other issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275676].votes_count ]]