Rate Dr. Jessica B. Jameson

Dr. Jessica B. Jameson's Ratings

Dr. Jameson is thorough, kind, and believe it or not, she actually LISTENS when you talk, even if you get to rambling. She has an empathy and a gentleness about her that has been sorely lacking in past doctors I've worked with (yes, you work WITH your doctor and if they suck, FIRE THEM). I really like her and I hope she's able to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I am VERY picky with my doctors. Have been thru many in my 14 years with MS. I was very impressed with Dr.Jameson. Liked her very much. Felt very comfortable with her and her explanations. Would highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Such an amazing physician! So caring and real. Very understanding and wants the best for her patients. Extremely knowledgeable but was able to explain it so I could understand easily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275735].votes_count ]]