Rate Dr. Ricky E. Mcclure

Dr. Ricky E. Mcclure's Ratings

I have seen Dr, McClure off and on for 5 years. he solved problems quickly and to my satisfaction. I recommend him to any one having foot, akle or leg pain.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

In my experience a surgery was performed for a Neuroma that was causing me a great deal of pain. After physical therapy for months and multiple injections I was feeling no relief. I was very discouraged and the doctor came into the room, looked at me and said "There is Nothing More I Can Do for You". He dismissed me and I felt like something was wrong with me. I got a second opinion and the Doctor immediately upon palpation felt the neuroma. Dr. Mcclure never removed it, it was there the whole time. No wonder physical therapy hurt so bad. I have since had it removed and feel significantly better. There is a op report and biopsy report to back up what I say. This doctor didn't want to admit his mistakes so he made me feel like I was stupid. He was unprofessional and uncaring.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag