Rate Dr. Donald B. HEBB

Dr. Donald B. HEBB's Ratings

I went to Dr Hebb with a very painful foot problem. He was through and listened attentively. When I described my pain he asked thoughtful questions. As it turned out I had two problems in both feet! I was in so much pain from one of the problems that I could not feel the other but Dr. Hebb recognized and diagnosed it right away. I followed his instructions to the letter and became pain free. My feet like this doctor! An added bonus is that his staff is SO pleasant and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I've been to Dr. Hebb over the years and he has always been a good foot doctor. Very quick and to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Due to Dr. Hebb running 1 1/2 hours late, he did not take the care as he had in the past with my 11 yr old, with her ingrown toe nail removal. Last time he pinched the nerve in the toe to help with the pain of the multiple needles, this time he just started to inject without pinching the nerve. The pain my daughter felt was unbelievable. When I asked him why he didn't, he got angry and said no one tells me how to numb a toe and walked out of the room, we ended up leaving without doing the procedure. This is the most unprofessional treatment I have ever received from a doctor especially when he is working on a child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

This makes the second surgery that he has performed on me in the last ten years. He and his staff are great. As with any surgery you are nerves but they made me feel that I was in good hands. Know madder how silly the question they always answered me so I could understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Hebb did my Achilles tendon repair on both 2 years apart. I would and have recommend him and have to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Hebb performed surgery on both of my feet at different times. Excellent results. I would recommend this doctor and staff to anyone who has foot troubles of ANY kind. Great guy and effecient, courteous staff. They go above and beyond to put the patient first. Dr. Hebb fixed well a major problem that I suffered with for many years. Again, would advise anyone with foot trouble to see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275930].votes_count ]]