Rate Dr. David Sprenkel

Dr. David Sprenkel's Ratings

Dr. Sprenkel is a very empathetic therapist. He truly cares for his patients. He listens and understands and points out behaviors and leads us to realize our worth. He knows when to reply and when to give us the time to think He's so intelligent, caring, and has a great sense of humor. Dr. Sprenkel is very concerned about keeping the patients' confidentiality. I feel very safe and cared for when I am with him. He's great! I have learned so much from him and feel he has really helped me to understand who I am and what I can do to be well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

After having seen previous psychologists in a larger clinic and not having much luck, seeing Dr. Sprenkel was a big step to my recovery dealing with family trauma and personal depression issues. Dr. Sprenkel practices a very humanistic approach to dealing with his clients, not treating people like cases, but actual people, and discussing things one on one in a matter a person can easily relate to. He not only creates a warm environment to discuss issues but gives good practical advice for specific issues. Overall I would recommend him to any adult age person wishing to find help in their issues other than medicinal. Also, a plus is his office is small private practice which allows for more comfortable setting and personal experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

After experiencing a very traumatic experience with my daughter, my family fell apart. Dr.Sprenkel has helped us begin to heal. He is really a good therapist. I highly recommend him. NC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][275943].votes_count ]]