Rate Dr. John E. Gambee

Dr. John E. Gambee's Ratings

I will be forever grateful to Dr. Gambee for his excellent help with our teen daughter who had severe mono that the medical doctors said would just have to play out for a months long recovery. His IV treatment, common in Europe and other countries, relieved her symptoms completely and quickly. Then I took my fibromyalgia symptoms to him. His treatment of under active thyroid symptoms greatly alleviated the FMS. I later learned that my veterinarian routinely tests dogs for under active thyroid and to determine if the dog either fails to utilize or makes antibodies to the thyroid that is produced. That is how a person (or dog) can test normal, but still manifest symptoms of dis-ease. An inexpensive allergy formulation gave me astonishing relief without any over the counter meds. I have referred many of my clients to Dr. Gambee with good results. I trusted him with our medical care. I had confidence in his knowledge, professionalism and care. He calls for follow ups. Wow.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gambee was the first complementary/alternative doctor I'd seen. I didn't know to expect but was impressed by getting a test that identified major food allergies and another visibly highlighted blood problems. His staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Gambee's educational classes and insightful newletters are really the best I've seen from any physician--engaging, well-put, comprehensive, and exhibiting advanced integrative understanding and applied knowledge beyond that of any medical practitioner I'd seen before. A cut above, I'd say...there's no reason in the world this man shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine in a profession that is unfortunately suffering from poor outcomes, disjointed and non-effective care, and simplistic overuse of drugs to the exclusion of healthier, more appropriate dietary, nutritional, and cutting edge complementary/alternative therapies.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable, I would pay to talk to him all day, and I know I would only scratch the surface of his knowledge.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Doctor Gambee is the best Medical Doctor I have had. He diagnosed me when no other doctor could.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

I was having digestion problems that other doctors could not solve. Dr. Gambee treated me and I am completely well. My daughter suffered from asthma all her life and Dr. Gambee's treatments have completely healed her. She jogs 5 miles a day now! I have recommended Dr. Gambee to many people.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

What a godsend this doctor is! He treated my husband who had 4th stage cnacer and now I see him for thyroid and general health issues. A thorough, complete, compassionate, and TIMELY, doctor with an abudance of knowledge in the alternative therapy area. The people in his waiting room and treatment area all rave about him and now we do too!

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

very helpful and polite. he was knowledgeable and helped me to understand everything

Submitted Jan. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gambee diagnosed me with the inability to digest gluten when no other doctor was able to. In doing so, I believe he saved my life. I highly recommend him. Since seeing him, I am healthier, more than 30 pounds lighter, and optimistic about my future. Thank you, Dr. Gambee!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag

Very thorough first visit - he and his staff gave many helpful explanations and suggestions.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2006 | flag