Rate Dr. Maya PRABHU

Dr. Maya PRABHU's Ratings

Dr. Prabhu inspires confidence the minute you first meet her. She is highly skilled, pleasant, and professional. I had two root canals (had never had any before), and was very frightened at the first one. She calmed me down, and got me through it. Yes, she is expensive, but she saved me unnecessary expense too, by telling me that one tooth was not worth saving, and should be extracted. I wouldn’t say the procedures were entirely painless, but I felt I was in very capable hands.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

very kind, very thorough BUT very expensive- seems to really care about your comfort and seems to be an excellent doctor

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

I have a lot of dental problems and DR prabhu operated on me let me tell you one thing she has magic fingers and you dont feel as much pain as u would with any other dentist she was so patient with my pain other doctors would get frustrated and she would make sure that u are comfortable in the chair. Let me tell u all one thing try her once and u would not want to go to any other dentist again thats my experience. She did 3 root canals and I did not feel the pain at all.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Prabhu was able to diagnose my problem, where others could not. She is fast and pain free. She is very professional.

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag