Rate Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Ratings

He's been my doctor for 3 years and my quality of life is much better, as is my pain level day to day. He's there anytime i need something. Like have a question or problem.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I've been to a lot of doctors over the years and Dr. S is the best in his field! He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate and always squeezes me in when I need an injection---he truly is a life saver!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schottenstein is one of the best doctors I've been to. He values me as a patient and truly takes time to understand my condition and properly diagnose and treat it. He is both caring and professional with an excellent staff. There is no other doctor I trust more than Dr. Schottenstein. I highly recommend him!!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schottenstein values my time , and I'm grateful for that. I was out of the office within 40 minutes today , and that's with an epidural injection. I value his values!!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Very pleasant staff and amazing doctor. One of the best pain management doctors out there and I've been to a couple! Dr. Schottenstein really cares and knows what he's doing.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

My experience at Dr. Schottenstein's office was exceptional. His entire staff is warm, friendly and attentive. When I met the doctor, he was able to answer all of my questions, gave me options and proposed an individualized treatment plan that fit my desires and needs. Besides being extremely knowledgable, Dr. Schottenstein is extremely personable and empathetic. He has treated me better than any other doctor I've seen. He has helped alleviate pain I have been dealing with for many years. His office is efficient and his assistants are a delight to be around. Needless to say, I highly recommend him!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

My favorite doctor. A few years back I got into an unfortunate car accident and was terribly afraid that I would be in pain for the rest of life unless I had surgery done for my lower back. Thankfully a colleague of mine referred me over to Dr. Schottenstein and everything changed. Since being treated by him I have been able to return to my usual routines, whether it was working out, spending time with my family, or just going back to work. He has great bedside manner and is very adept in his specialty. His staff are great as well. Both are very courteous, approachable, and knowledgeable and will make sure that all of your concerns are answered. It's the only one doctor's place that I don't mind taking off work to go to.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schottenstein is one of the best. He thoroughly addressed my concerns and we worked together to create a treatment plan that allowed me to maintain my lifestyle pain-free. The staff is extremely friendly and is always helpful. Both Dr. Schottenstein and the medical assistants answered all of my questions about the epidural steroid injection and made me feel extremely comfortable with the procedure, alleviating all of my nervousness. I highly recommend NY spine medicine!

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

I had been experiencing neck pain for quite some time and did not know what to do about it. I finally decided to go see Dr. S since he has such a good reputation online. My visit to his office did not disappoint. I had to wait a little since I was late but they saw me still quickly. All the staff was super friendly and the medical assistant that spoke to me was very kind and knowledgeable. When I met Dr. S, I immediately felt comfortable with him. He has an excellent bedside manner and explained exactly why I could possibly be having my pain and then went through my mri cd with me. He talked to me about my possible options and I was nervous about the shot he said he could give me to help my pain--but his medical assistants made sure I was comfortable and Dr. S talked to me the whole time. It was over before I knew it and now i feel great! Thanks Dr. Schottenstein!

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag