Rate Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Ratings

Thanks Douglas, congratulations on your expansion. I felt like home., nicely done ! My procedure was flawless for the 4th year consecutively. The best of Holidays to you.
Dennis Storch, Viet Nam Veteran, 25th infantry division, military police.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Schottenstein for over 5 years and have never been treated by such an amazing doctor. If you are in pain---dr. S is definitely the man to see! He really sat down and listened to my problems and concerns and helped me discover the root of my pain. He is always offering what he thinks is best for me and is never pushy and is all about healing and providing everyone with the absolute best care. Great doctor and staff!!!! Blessings to this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr, Schottenstein is very charming and equally unethical. His treatments are designed to make you keep coming back for pain relief. He sees you for the first or second visit and than you never see him again. Instead you see another Dr. who is not very good, although, equally charming. If you want real relief I would advise you to go elsewhere. In addition, the wait times to speak to anyone on the phone is absurd.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648165].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

this was my first visit to the office and it was a great experience as dr schottenstein examined me thorougly and well through all my options with me with great patience. he is a great doctor! i have confidence that he will be one of my favorites :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Schottenstein for a few years now, and my experiences have only been good. He's a nice guy, he clearly knows his stuff, and his staff is super friendly/helpful. Each time I've seen him, he's taken the time not just to answer my questions, but also to make sure I really understood the problems I was having and what my options were. Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely would recommend him. Super sweet guy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I have been seeing dr. Schottenstein for several years for sciatica. I can finally sit down for longer periods without feeling shooting pain every minute. Thanks to Dr. Schot im able to work virtually without pain. I am extremely grateful to him and his staff who work ever so diligently to provide me with personalized care. This is the first time in a long time that a doctor takes care of me like an actual human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

The doctor is a complete gentleman, and he always has been. He is funny and encouraging, and doesn't suggest he has all the answers for everything. Treatments work, but nothing is 100%.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Exceptional practice. Dr. schottenstein is one of the doctors that really care about his patients. He actually spends time to get to know me and remembers everything i say. Everytime that I mention I'm going on a long trip he gives me great advice on how to make sure i'm managing my pain well. He's been my doctor for years now and is the best. Staff is great as well. All helpful and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Saw Dr. Schottenstein just last week- one of my favorite doctors. I saw him several years ago and he got rid of my back pain completely for several years. After last week's flare up and he was able to fit me in for an injection and I'm already back to experiencing great relief. I highly recommend this doctor- great knowledge and also a great staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

High level professionals, both the staff and dr schottenstein---very thorough and always willing to help and infinitely flexible - they have hours into the late night to squeeze everyone - they were able to see me for an initial appointment and give me an injection the same night! I'm feeling 85% better after just 1 injection. thanks Dr. S!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517021].votes_count ]]