Rate Dr. Michael R. Shapiro

Dr. Michael R. Shapiro's Ratings

Very good and understanding. Great surgeon and friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

Dr. Shapiro repaired my hands after an ergonomic failure that cost me 6 months of work. His trauma background made me very comfortable with the surgeries. He is a gifted surgeon dedicated to his chosen field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

I had a broken foot, right labral tear in the shoulder and epicondylitis in the left elbow. Dr. Shapiro did an excellent job in answering all of my questions and taking care of the foot issue. He spent plenty of time with me and I think is is amazing! I recommend going to this fine doctor and his great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I am a 65 yr old medicare patient. I factured my hip and went to ER. Dr Shapiro took my case, did my surgery and I feel GREAT! He was professional, informative and great with my family. I just went for my 2 week visit and am still impressed with his enthuiasm for his chosen career.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

He operated on my knee (ACL replacement) and 2 years later, I needed a new surgery by a new doctor. Sadly my knee still isn't right. Whatever he did has messed up my knee for good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276346].votes_count ]]