Dr. JAMES E. RANSDELL

Dr. JAMES E. RANSDELL

Rate Dr. JAMES E. RANSDELL

Dr. JAMES E. RANSDELL's Ratings

Dr. Ransdell's office is modern and very family-friendly, with newspapers and toys in the lobby. The staff are courteous and kind, and Dr. Ransdell does a very good at making sure you're properly numb on procedures.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ransdell is a very nice guy. He is very sociable but professional. I would trust him in anything he does, or recommends. I go to his office in Taylorsville, KY. It is a very nice building, with a friendly, professional staff. He is also very funny! I try not to laugh when he is working on my teeth, haha! I ask all my friends what dentist they go to and if they don't go to him, I tell them they should. Then I explain why! I would highly recommend him as a dentist to my friends and family, or anybody who is looking for a professional, friendly dentist!

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Ransdell at his Taylorsville office for several years and we are very impressed and pleased with his professionalism and that of his staff! We very highly recommend him to anyone needing dental care. Thank you so much Dr. Ransdell, you've earned my highest ratings.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I can not express how great I think Dr. Ransdell is. Everyone in the practice make you feel comfortable and welcome. They have become friends over the years. I have recommended this dentist to many of my friends, and it only takes one visit to convince them that they are in the hands of the best. There is no need to look any farther, you have found your dentist for life. I now live in CA, but I go to the dentist at Christmas and derby when I am home!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

I'm not a fan of going to the dentist. That's why I only go to Dr. Ransdell. Simply put, he and his staff no what they're doing. They'll leave you with a smile.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Randy for over 10 years and have found his care to be excellent! My wife and I have relied on Dr. Randy's expertise for everything from routine cleanings to emergency care for ourselves and our 4 children. He is knowledgeable, thorough, caring and responsive. I have recommended Dr. Randy many times to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

At every visit to Dr. Ransdell's office I am treated as if I am their only patient. You receive prompt attentive service from the time that you enter the office. You are given undivided attention throughout exams, cleaning, and any other services that you may require. My wife and I are both patients and refer anyone we know to Dr. Ransdell.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ransdell has been my dentist for more than 10 years. I appreciate the fact that my appointment time is honored. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes. He and his staff are professional and courteous. His office (located close to the Watterson and Taylor Blvd.) is very easy to get to and is well equipted with the latest dental equiptment. My wife and I have been very pleased with Dr. Ransdell and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag