Rate Dr. Monisha S. Crisell

Dr. Monisha S. Crisell's Ratings

Dr Crissell saw my 4 year old grandson for hydronephrosis which was discovered on a renal ultrasound. She referred him to Rady Children's Hospital for a Renal Scan which is a nuclear med study. It indicates the function of the kidneys which was normal thank God. She always seems very cordial but did not have am answer as to why his left kidney was enlarged . I asked her if perhaps he should have a follow up ultrasound to see if the hydronephrosis is resolved and she said no because he is not experiencing pain. I was appalled and was surprised that she was so uninterested on his medical problem. I also have a personal friend that was told to not worry about her kidney and just go back to work and she saw another urologist and had one of her kidneys removed. I will take him back to his pediatrician who is much more concerned and thorough !!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I am a male and I am very glad I was assigned to see dr.monisha s.crisell. First of all she seemed very sensitive to my prostate issue while being very forthcoming and knowledgeable about my situation. She made me feel very comfortable while going through her exam routine. I am happy to have her, and would recommend her services.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

I love her she is the sweetest lady, very warm, make you feel very comfortable. I had bladder and rectal prolapse surgery, I had big babies and they did a number on me. DR Crisell did a wonderful job I feel like a young lady again. She also did surgery on my sister for bladder leakage and my sister is doing wonderful as well. Don't think twice if you are having issues get it done and Dr Crisell is a wonderful and great surgeon. I wish I could have her as a family physician as well.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

she is a great doctor and I was happy I picked her being a male I was happy that she was easy to talk to about my issues and get the results I needed.felt at ease with her seeing my man parts.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

The doctor did not inform me of risks resulting from bladder prolapse surgery

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

I can understand how the last reviewer felt that Dr. Crisell was kind, sensitive and took time. When I saw her she was all of that. However, here are the true Red Flags though: When in her office, she specifically told me that if I had an emergency to go to Rancho Springs Hospital instead of Loma Linda (in Murrieta). Over the years I have been to all of the local hospitals either for myself or family members. To tell someone to choose RS over Loma Linda is insane. Perhaps it was because her office is directly across the parking lot from RS?? Secondly, She was adamant to place a stent in me. The Dr. I saw for a second opinion had just been re-certified for his board and told me that the latest research showed that patients w/o a stent return to work sooner and have less pain. Finally, the front office staff is the worst. They will either ignore you or be rude.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Very professional while remaining sensitive to my issues. A breath of fresh air with respect to many hurried schedules today.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag