Dr. Katherine M. Woessner

Rate Dr. Katherine M. Woessner

Dr. Katherine M. Woessner's Ratings

Dr. Woessner is awesome. She is very nice and helpful. Really an expert in her field.

Submitted April 23, 2011 | flag

Horrible doctor, avoid like the plague! Refused to help me, did not listen, told me my problems were all in my head. Have since swtiched to a different doctor and had great results.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

I only wish that more doctors were of this caliber.She is simply outstanding, knowledgeable and personable.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

The best doctor ever. I have severe allery problems. I've relocated several times and therefore, had to change the doctor. She was the DOCTOR to get me proper treatment and Rx. Highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Woessner greatly improved the quality of my life. She listens, she is compassionate and very thorough.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2006 | flag

Very pleasant doctor. She was very thorough with her examination & went above & beyond what she needed to do with my situation.

Submitted March 31, 2006 | flag