Rate Dr. Lisa M. Cousineau

Dr. Lisa M. Cousineau's Ratings

My husband and I were expecting our first child together and had my first pregnancy visit at 9 weeks. Excited as any expected mother-to-be upon arrival until meetings Dr. Cousineau. With my husband by my side as she performed the internal ultrasound, she appeared puzzled during the examination. After about 5 minutes, she states " I don't believe this pregnancy is viable" without any empathy at all. She merely said it happens all the time as if I/my husband shouldn't be upset. Even if she's been a Dr for 20 + years and has seen numerous unfortunate events, doesn't mean the client needs to feel unimportant. Terrible bedside manners. Even after my D&C, I had abnormal amounts of bleeding and she was very difficult to reach. When my husband finally spoke with her, she didn't seemed concerned at all. It's very unfortunate that bedside manner is slowly fading away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

She is always at least 1 1/2 hours late for appts. in fact she was about that late for my surgery.I was on the table waiting for her to finish getting dressed in the other room. She ran into the room said hi to me and they knocked me out!Most doctors come to see you BEFORE cutting on you.The real icing on the cake came when she didn't bother to speak to my family after surgery was done and left!! Are you kidding me??Who does that? It has been 12 days and we still haven't talked to her! My husband took me for my post op recheck yesterday and after waiting over an hour the girl at the desk told me that there were still 5 patients ahead of me to be seen, we requested my records and left! What an awful way to treat your patients and their families. Apparently the ability to perform robotic hysterectomies does not require you to be a decent human being. I bet they will know who I am when they want paid. I have Summa Insurance which is not listed above and I am complaining to them also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

One of the BEST Dotors ever!!! Very much worth any wait that might be encountered... She takes the time needed. She and her staff offers support & encourgament all the time... An all female practice gives peace of mind and comfort with sentive issues... She is a true professional!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

I was extremely dissatisified with Dr. Cousineau and her staff during the pregnancy of my wife. My wife was admitted with HELLP a severe compication that happens in the third trimester. Instead of taking the baby immediately which 99.9\% of the Dr's would have she decided to put my baby and wife in danger and attempted 3 inductions which all failed. finally at 4 a.m. on Sunday morning 4 days after being admitted with severe Pre-Clampsia and HELLP they decided to perform a c-section. Thankfully the baby and wife are doing great, we avoided a disaster. The good Lord was with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

She is a wonderful Dr. that listens to you. She doesn't play around if you have symptoms of a problem. She runs the tests to find out what is wrong and handles the problem. That's what I want in a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

On average I had to wait 2 1/2 to 3 hours to see her. Was not at all helpful in diagnosing and treating my symptoms and pain. Did not take the time at all to listen to me. I felt like she rushed in and rushed out of her appointments with me. Went to another doctor in another practice to finally get the help I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Cousineau is a GREAT doctor. I actually got her because she is in the practice with the doctor that delivered my daughter and that doctor wasn''t in that day. Now Dr. Cousineau is MY doctor and she is caring, concerned, and doesn''t make me feel like an idiot when I ask her questions and she doesn''t hurry me along when we have our visits nor does she chastise me if I''ve not done ''something''.. whatever it may be. She''s the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2008

Dr. Cousineau is a nice and caring doctor who performed surgery on me. I would recommend her to any woman looking for a gynecologist in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and a great listener. She has wonderful diagnostic skills and probably the best OB/GYN doctor I have ever had.On a personal note....she's also a very thoughtful person. Once,between visits to her,when I was having some menopause problems, she saw me out walking and turned her car around to stop and ask how I was feeling.I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would most likely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004817].votes_count ]]