You may also like

Rate Dr. Fatima H. Hakkak

Dr. Fatima H. Hakkak's Ratings

My review is mixed.
Pros- Takes time for you, schedules tons of tests to disgnose your issue. Explains things, gives you info to take home and read. Asks a lot of questions. Caring deep down inside. Good sense of humor. If u trust western medicine, she is the doctor for you.

Cons- never know what mood she is going to be in. (Funny-wacky, serious-stressed, or cocky-know it all.) Another patient commented that she was scarry with her moodiness. Does not listen well, assumes she knows how you feel and takes it as fact. Doesnt ask about diet, failure to keep record of food allergies/sensitivities after providing 3 times. Recommended junk foods as way to raise blood pressure, no understanding for my sensitive body/issues. Complains about things that are part of her job which added to my stress. She gives drugs way too much power and credit. I felt overmedicated, turned into a miserable zombie. Looking for a naturopath. Stresed out just thinking about this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

She is such an impolite and restless doctor! I will never recommend to a family member anymore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Hakkak is an amazing doctor and her staff is very friendly and welcoming. I had been to 2 other cardiologists and I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Hakkak. Dr. Hakkak is always willing to answer my list of questions and take time with me. She is straightforward and honest while at the same time being caring and takes a true personal interest in me. Like any dr.'s office - there can be a wait sometimes - but emergencies happen - and I come prepared with a book or watch the tv in the lobby. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Hakkak is a very friendly doctor. The first time I went in to see her I was very nervous and she had talked to me and made me comfortable and I was very glad that she was my doctor. I had a mild heart attack and she made me feel better with her knowledge and she had answered all of the questions I had. I have been seeing her for a few months now and her staff that works with her is very helpful and friendly. I like talking to her very friendly person and honest. I would recommend her as your Doctor Thank you, Jesse T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Hakkak is an EXCELLENT.... extremely caring doctor. She has assisted me over the years with my health issues and she is continuously supportive. She has an excellent staff who are very kind and helpful. I highly recommend her for your Doctor....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Good bedside manner easy to talk to also she will listen on how you feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr Hakkak saved my life. I was very ill, not getting better. She gave me the support and personal attention I needed to carry on. I would not be here but for her being dedicated and helping me to help myself .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Have waited 3 weeks to get echocardiogram results and have still not received any callbacks and PCP has not been able to get results from her either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

She is a great and caring doctor. Very knowledgeable and concerned about your health and healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114108].votes_count ]]