Rate Dr. Stephen H Williams

Dr. Stephen H Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams is great. We went to his father and then to him when he started his practice. I have always felt that he knew who I was and what my needs were. One nurse was extremely hard on me, for some reason, and therefore we decided we had to change doctors.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

The Dr was amazing! Best personality - friendly- knowledgeable- amazing. One critique was that the blonde receptionist could be friendlier- of all the amazing personalities there- hers could/should be friendlier - she is the first and last impression after all. Maybe she had an "off day"? But Dr. Williams ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND- and his behind the scene nurses were amazing also. I found my new DR.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

He was my pediatrician when I was young and now that I have a family of my own and he takes my insurance company I go back to him. Best Doctor I have been to. He takes great care of my daughter and has gotten my wife off of depression meds that had nasty side effects. He is not afraid to tell he he doesn't know the answer and he is very quick to find if for you. Like other reviews take a book, magazine or game. He is very worth the wait. His patients are even friendly towards each other one gentleman offered to trade us time slots so my daughter could get seen quicker.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2009 | flag

i was very impressed with Dr. Williams.. when my pediatric doctor was too busy to see my daughter i took her to see Dr. Williams. he saved her life..she had a rare infection and he hospitalized her immediately... his nurses were great and made me laugh and smile and i was very comfortable in the office... the wait was well worth it( bring a book)This DOC... knows his medicine...had some billing questions but got cleared up... honest mistakes... they work long hours. I wouldn't trade them...

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Been seeing Dr.Steve for 13 yrs. Is a great Dr. bends over backwards for his patients.His nurse are great also, very friendly very helpful. His reciptionist is very good and helpful. His billing clerk is awful, you have to really watch your bills,she doesn't deal with patients well. I would recomend Dr.Steve, and I have, to anyone. He is there for his patients 24/7 Hard to find a doctor like this.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Steve, is polite and knows what he is doing in regards to health care for someone. He take the time to explain your condition. However, his office manager Linda,isn't worth my time. She is arrogant and a liar. All I have to say is check your bills for accuracy.

Submitted June 22, 2008 | flag

This guy is good! I've seen him many times. He's quick (but not hurried), thorough, wise and very kind. I find I can always trust what he says. I like him. He's one of the best!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Williams is an excellent physician. The only complaint is that (as with most doctors) there is usually a decently long wait-time. However, he's worth the wait. He is thorough and has a good sense of humor. The thing I like about him most is tht he is not over-eager to medicate. He'll definitely prescribe you what you need, but if you can get better without drugs, that is his preference. I was basically addicted to nasal spray I had used for allergies/colds... he was upfront and honest about the fact that I would be uncomfortably stuffed up while getting off of it, but gave me things to help. I'm now totally off the stuff. Very professional. I never take time to write these things about doctors and services... but when I moved to a new state and used this service to locate a new doctor, I thought I would leave this note. If I ever move back to Omaha, Dr. Williams will again be my physician - no doubt.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

Dr. Williams has cared for my mother since I don't know when. A few years back, Dr. Steve had a specialist come from out of town to help diagnose an infection that literally saved my mother's life! He's a good listener, very caring, knowledgeable and to the point. He sincerely cares!

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag

Can get same day appts., has good equipment in office so you do not have to go outpatient for tests. Always takes time to listen. Not good for phone calls.

Submitted March 31, 2006 | flag