Rate Dr. M. Mazen Jamal

Dr. M. Mazen Jamal's Ratings

I was referred by my primary care doctor, I went to Dr. Molinari for my previous colonoscopy, and was very satisfied with him, but his appointments were very far out, conflicting with my up coming back surgery. (it was obvious why he is booked so far out, because he is a much better doctor) So we switched to Jamal, big mistake. I went to the Corona office, but had the exact same experience with the office staff and with the doctor himself. I had to wait 2 hours, before I saw the doctor, which is just totally unacceptable, The office gave a set of instructions, come to find out the surgery centers instructions were different, and correct, but of course I didn't get the correct instructions from the surgery center until it was to late, so I did not have a complete cleanse, of course Dr. Jamal was very rude and didn't even complete explaining what he could tell me about what he found. He turn on his heel, and walked off - not to be seen again. I was the last patient of the day, and everyone was rushing to get out of there for a Friday night. Some of the procedures were not completed by nurse, and had to be done in the operating room. My spouse was trying to explain the incorrect instructions that his very unorganized office staff, called to see where I was a week early, when they had given me a appointment card for the following week. He would not listen to anything we had to say - just stood at the end of my bed and said, don't tell me I was wrong, he said I don't want to hear that, that is when he walked away. Rude, unprofessional and uncaring. Especially since I had told him at his office, and at the surgery center before procedure that I was in a lot of pain - because I had surgery on my lumbar spine, in December, and was scheduled to have another surgery in 4 weeks. This whole experience was very hard on me, and very depressing. I certainly can not go through this again be fore my next procedure. I agree totally with the other reviews. DON'T use this doctor. There was a reason he could get me in for an appointment so quickly, he is horrible.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I had my colonoscopy and endoscopy month ago with Mazen Jamal. Since the procedure I have been having an extreme pain and unbearable pain in my upper stomach. I am planning to sue this Dr. for what he has done to me and my body, mentally and physically. I will do my best to stop this Dr. to continue practice in any way and form.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

The front office has no clue on what is going on and they can't make a decision without asking office mgr yet she then has to ask doctor. No one knows what the other one is doing. The office seems in total chaos. The doctor treated me ok in the office. Dr performed colonoscopy on me and his bedside manner was awful he was very rude and short. He made a 360 degree change while at the surgery center. He was vague in what he found. That was definitely an indication I need to find another doctor. I don't recommend this physician to anyone. I agree with the other comments by others.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I have had an awful experience with this office. No one knows what they are doing I agree 100 percent with the other review. I am going to see another Dr I am scared to go back

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

I dont have a good thing to say about this office or this doctor. No one seems to know what they are doing, office manager and nurses cannot answer questions. Dr. is very rude and acts like he is too busy to answer any questions. I would not recommend going to this doctor. I'm sure there are other Dr./offices that can at least ACT like they care about your well being and are more knowledgeable/helpful. Very sad and one of the worst experiences I have had with Dr. in California.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag