Rate Dr. Peter J. Brockman

Dr. Peter J. Brockman's Ratings

Dr. Brockman has helped me with my hip & back pain. I'm so glad he's in our city.
It's always a comfortable atmosphere. No weird cult vibes that are common in some clinics around here.
It's always a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I am a local professional and honestly hoped to never have to visit a chiropractor before. I started to experience back pain when bending forward. I could not bend down, do laundry, wash my face over the sink or do anything bending at my waist without experiencing pain. I gave it a week assuming it would get better since I am young and in ok shape. After 1 week I had no improvement so I decided to call Dr. Brockman. I was able to be seen that week. I went in and spoke with him about my problem . I almost felt as if something was "stuck" in my back when bending over. Once I described my symptoms he did not even think I needed x-rays and he said he thought he could fix me. I had only 2 adjustments and within the week I felt 100% better. He then said that I only needed to return if I had other issues. I was so grateful for his help and his honestly in that he did not make me return numerous times. I have heard horror stories of once you see a chiropractor you end of returning numerous times a week. This was definitely not the case here. I had a great first experience with a chiropractor thanks to Dr. Brockman and will certainly return if I have any other problems!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Peter is an excellent chiropractor he has empathy and sympathizes with his patients. His staff is also great they are friendly and treat you like you are part of the family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

The treatment has helped me in assisting with the pain that I have experienced in result of a car accident

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

I highly reccomend Dr. Brockman! I waited 2 wks working with a different spine specialist, that couldn't figure out my problem and I was in so much pain. Being a stay at home mom, I needed help right away. So a friend referred me to Dr. Brockman and within the day of speaking to him, he diagnosed me with sacroiliac misalignment, which was causing my back pain. Who knew your hips could cause so much pain in the lower back? He set up appointments to heal the root of my problems! Within weeks, the very nice, efficient staff worked with me along with the doctor and I am starting to get back to my normal life. I would defiantly call Dr. Brockman for any spine, sciatic, or back injuries! They are the best in town! Sincerely, A Very Satisfied Client, Sara

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Brockman cares about the patient. He comes in and talks to you, not just sits at a computer and clicks away like other MD's. He discusses your options, doesn't expect you to come back 100 times and does a great job. He cares and also talks to you like a friend. His staff is caring and helpful and even when I don't have an appointment they fit me in. Attentive care, someone who listens, someone who cares about your whole well being and someone who talks to you on your level. I would not go anywhere else, as a firefighter I depend on my back and Dr. Brockman keeps me in the game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

After going to a many doctors, none of whom could figure out what was wrong with me and why I was in so much pain all the time, I went to Dr Brockman. He adjusted me, and 80% of the pain is now gone. I'm going back for another adjustment, and am hoping that the rest goes to. Thanks to him, i can now walk around without crying or limping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Helpful explains so you can understand whole process being used and why

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Brockman's expertise and care has blessed me with amazing wellness. An L4 & L5 were causing me significant pain and limping. In a very short time plus routine maintenance and my symptons have subsided. Whatever you want to discuss or ask, he & his staff are very responsive and caring. I am a grateful client.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Not only did I have no more pain after my adjustment, but I felt great afterward. I definitely saw a huge difference. They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114237].votes_count ]]