Rate Dr. David V. Nenna

Dr. David V. Nenna's Ratings

Dr was sent to us in ER (so we didn't choose him). Set my son's finger after asking "so, how brave are you?" Kinda dumb but whatever-- Dr Nenna wrapped my son's hand in a fiber board and white gauze and told us to come to his office in 3 days. We show up at office, he puts my son's hand on a Hologic machine and says, "Okay see you next week." The stunned look on my face and comment of "That's it?" was followed up with a "well if you want to rewrap it here is a roll of clean gauze". You can imagine what a child's hand goes through during a summer day. The whole appointment lasted less than 2 minutes. We cancelled the next appointment-Dr cancelled the 3rd appointment and finally on the 4th try my son and I decided to time the appointment just for curiosity. It was now 3 weeks since the injury and the gauze/fiberboard were well worn. We started the timer when Dr Nenna walked into our room. He had my SON unwrap the gauze, Dr Nenna did another quick picture on the Hologic machine and said , "okay your good." The whole appointment lasted 2 minutes and 26 sec.! My total bill for all visits…….$4200.00!!!!!! Do not go to this man unless you have unlimited funds.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

He is a HAND SURGEON....Period......He should not be able to touch anyone unless it is related to the HAND. My husband broke his leg, Nenna happened to be the Dr. on call in the ER. He mis-read the x-ray and told him it would just be a few weeks of healing....don't let him near you unless it is for your HAND!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

He was in the ER when I broke and dislocated my ankle. He popped the ankle back in place but I had to wait overnight to have the surgery for my ankle. Gave me a painkiller that made me ill and didn't change it when I told him I didnt want it. Put hardware in my ankle that I needed to get removed because on the outside of the foot the phillip head screws were backing out and could be seen and felt and on the otherside, the long screw was breaking out of the bone. Still can't lay the ankle flat because of pain. He has this idea that he is the best....dont think so.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

excellent dr. very caring and very knowledgeable. Addressed all my concerns and his staff was more then helpful they made my trip to the drs. feel warm and family like.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

The time with this doctor was minimal. He spent less than 5 min. in my presence and he refused to answer questions because he was in such a hurry. He refused to even consider surgery and didn't reccommend physical therapy until too late. Now I'm paying for it 3 months later, my collarbone still is not healed.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag