Dr. DAVID V. NENNA

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. DAVID V. NENNA has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5044658

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID V."
RID: 2901475
08/10/13 4 1 1 1 He is a HAND SURGEON....Period......He should not be able to touch anyone unless it is related to the HAND. My husband broke his leg, Nenna happened to be the Dr. on call in the ER. He mis-read the x-ray and told him it would just be a few weeks of healing....don't let him near you unless it is for your HAND!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $2400
RID: 1514937

17/08/11 4 4 2 2 He was in the ER when I broke and dislocated my ankle. He popped the ankle back in place but I had to wait overnight to have the surgery for my ankle. Gave me a painkiller that made me ill and didn't change it when I told him I didnt want it. Put hardware in my ankle that I needed to get removed because on the outside of the foot the phillip head screws were backing out and could be seen and felt and on the otherside, the long screw was breaking out of the bone. Still can't lay the ankle flat because of pain. He has this idea that he is the best....dont think so.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1434418
06/05/11 5 4 5 5 excellent dr. very caring and very knowledgeable. Addressed all my concerns and his staff was more then helpful they made my trip to the drs. feel warm and family like.  Respond
RID: 1229263
15/08/10 3 3 2 2 The time with this doctor was minimal. He spent less than 5 min. in my presence and he refused to answer questions because he was in such a hurry. He refused to even consider surgery and didn't reccommend physical therapy until too late. Now I'm paying for it 3 months later, my collarbone still is not healed.
Insurance: Oxford