Rate Dr. Devin K. Binder

Dr. Devin K. Binder's Ratings

I had a consultation with Dr. Devin Binder back in April 2013. I work in the medical field and I was already comprehensive of what my MRI said. He still spent an entire hour with me. He did an exam, explained my MRI films to me in detail and then we discussed my options. He gave me two surgical options, but he recommended the least invasive procedure (even though its the least expensive). I decided in the beginning of July that I wanted to go ahead with the surgery. I spoke to his office manager Kelly who was wonderful. They are allowing me to go ahead without having to come back in (b/c my insurance wasn't covering any more office visits w/o being subject to my deductible). Thus far my experience with Dr. Binder and his office have been great. I will post again after my surgery.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag