Dr. Gary A. Stobbe

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Gary A. Stobbe has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary A."
RID: 1777825
22/03/12 5 5 5 5 This Doctor is phenomenal! We have only seen him once, but he was so respectful to my 14 year old daughter. She was in a car accident in November and he treated her like he had all the time in the world. He was willing to discuss medication and pro's and con's of each one, so that we felt comfortable giving it to her. I won't go into everything... just that since the accident, my daughter has had to go to see a lot of specialists. Dr. Stobbe is, by far, the best!!!! He listened, made jokes, laughed at ours, explained EVERYTHING with patience and kindness. He was very thorough and thoughtful in his diagnosis. We go back in 2 months for follow up. I will let you know how that goes!  Respond
RID: 1420450
19/04/11 3 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Stobbe when I was first diagnosed with possible MS and issues with my gait and left leg. He treated me as a whole person, listened, cared, and never jumped to drastic measures. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1360897
11/02/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Stobbe is excellent with my daughter age 22, who has Asperger's Syndrome & Depressive Disorder. He listens, shares insights, and is respectful. He talks with her, values her opinion and includes her in the treatment. He asks questions that shows he understands the condition, respects her as the adult she is and knows not to just let things "slide". For example, a question like "how will you remember to take your medications at the scheduled times?" Told me he understood the memory issues with AS, gave her the empowerment of planning for herself without letting the issue "slide". He shows genuine concern. Easy to talk with. Encourages her ideas. Its difficult to find a doctor that does not "tire" of her condition. He shows as much concern today, after many appointments, as he did the first day.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 737598
05/12/08 4 3 5 5 He is all about treating the disease with more than just drugs. Life style is just as important as the medication. He is easy to talk to and very kind. I love him!!!!
Insurance: Aetna